World bank data
World Bank Open Data from The World Bank: Data Countries from The World Bank: Data. Data. This page in: English; Español; Français DataBank is an analysis and visualisation tool that contains collections of time series data on a variety of topics where you can create your own queries, generate. With 189 member countries, the World Bank Group is a unique global partnership fighting poverty worldwide through sustainable solutions
World Bank Open Data Data
- World Development Indicators (WDI) is the primary World Bank collection of development indicators, compiled from officially recognized international sources. It.
- The primary World Bank collection of development indicators, compiled from officially-recognized international sources. It presents the most current an
- With 189 member countries, staff from more than 170 countries, and offices in over 130 locations, the World Bank Group is a unique global partnership: five.
The World Bank Group has two ambitious goals: ending extreme poverty and boosting shared prosperity. Learn more about World Bank data, research, news, and leadership For the current 2019 fiscal year, low-income economies are defined as those with a GNI per capita, calculated using the World Bank Atlas method, of $995 or less in. The World Bank: Data The Atlas of Sustainable Development Goals 2018 presents maps, charts, and stories related to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals The World Bank (French: Banque These data and models have gradually been made policies were worsening life for the world's poor. The World Bank changed.
Countries and Economies - World Bank Open Data Data
- The World Development Indicators (WDI) is the World Bank's premier compilation of international statistics on global development. Drawing from officially recognized.
- The latest Tweets from World Bank Data (@worldbankdata). We put data to work for development. Follow us for #opendata updates & support, news, stories & data.
- The Open Government Data Toolkit is designed to help governments, Bank staff and users understand the basic precepts of Open Data, then get up to speed in planning.
- The World Bank's inaugural Data Day had something for everyone and was a huge win for data: more than 1,000 participants voted with their feet and their time to.
- Enterprise Surveys offers an expansive array of economic data on 135,000 firms in 139 countries. The data is presented in a variety of ways useful to researchers.
- About. The Global Findex database is the world's most comprehensive data set on how adults save, borrow, make payments, and manage risk. Launched with funding from.
The Private Participation in Infrastructure (PPI) Project Database has data on over 6,400 infrastructure projects in 139 low- and middle-income countries. The. Use WITS to obtain merchandise trade (exports, imports), tariff and non-tariff (NTM) data, perform tariff cut simulation and analyze trade competitiveness of countries Open Finances. Open Finances makes World Bank Group's financials available for everybody to explore. For free and open access to global development data open data. Over the past decade, China has built 25,000 km of dedicated high-speed railway—more than the rest of the world combined. What can we learn from this remarkable.
This map is for illustrative purposes and does not imply the expression of any opinion on the part of the World Bank, a comprehensive set of data about. View Trade Statistics by Country including international merchandise and commercial services trade data and overview of country and World Bank. This map is for illustrative purposes and does not imply the expression of any opinion on the part of the World Bank, Data Table (Toggle Rank and Score for. See all the data for 190 economies: rankings for topics, indicator values, and detailed information like the steps required to start a business Pick your economies from the left panel and use the > button to add them to the right panel. Use >> to add all economies from the left panel
Below are the methodologies used by the World Bank to compile statistical data. They cover information from indicator definitions to aggregation rules and other World.
DataBank The World Bank
- World Bank Group - International Development, Poverty, & Sustainabilit
- Data Catalog Data Catalog - World Bank
- World Development Indicators - DataBank The World Bank
- World Development Indicators (WDI) Data Catalo
- WORLD DEVELOPMENT INDICATORS - WDI - Hom
About the World Bank
- World Bank Country and Lending Groups - World Bank Data Help Des
- Data The World Bank
- World Bank - Wikipedi
- Introducing the online guide to the World Development Indicators: A new
World Bank Data (@worldbankdata) Twitte
- Open Government Data Toolkit Data
- The Data Blog The World Bank Data Blo
- Enterprise Surveys Indicators Data - World Bank Grou
- Home Global Finde
- Private Participation in Infrastructure (PPI) Project Database - World
- World Integrated Trade Solution (WITS) Data on Export, Import, Tariff
WBG Open Finances World Bank Group Finance
- Open Knowledge Repository - World Bank
- Projects & Operations The World Bank
- Trade Statistics by Country WITS - World Integrated Trade Solution
Global Rankings 2018 Logistics Performance Inde
- Doing Business Data
- PovcalNet - World Bank
- Methodologies - World Bank Data Help Des